What are the Benefits of Circumcision
Here are a couple of benefits that you can get from circumcision.
1. Without a doubt, men or boys who had circumcision are 5 times less likely to acquire UTI or urinary tract infection. The number of men who will have urinary tract infection is just so small compared to those who have not. Research have said that severe urinary tract infection at a very early age can lead to kidney problems as the person gets older.
2. Indications have showed that circumcised men are less likely to experience penile cancer, penile inflammation or any other STDs or sexually transmitted diseases. Keep in mind that by having education as well as safe sexual practices, you can prevent yourself from acquiring a sexually transmitted disease. In addition, by means of having a good hygiene can prevent any penile infections.
3. And men who had a circumcision are free and are preventing themselves from having phimosis which is the stiffening of the foreskin which could lead to the closure of the male reproductive organ.
4. The circumcised men can even have a lower chance of acquiring prostate cancer. And there is a proof that foreskin infection can go up to the urethra as stated by the professor of a prominent cancer institute in London. And he also stated that infections that are not attended right away have a higher chance of increasing cell division in the prostate. And every division of the cell could cause damages to the DNA. And for some patients, there is a high probability that they could end up having a cancer.
5. In addition, surveys also presented that men who got circumcised are about three times less likely to carry HPV or human papilloma virus. And take into account that human papilloma virus is the causative agent of cervical cancer in women. And also, studies done at the cancer prevention in Harvard school of public health have discovered about 58 percent reduction in acquiring cervical cancer in women whose parters got circumcised before.
6. And those men who were circumcised enjoy a 60 percent decrease incidence of HIV. Is this really true? The main reason for this is that the foreskin contains a high level of target cells for the HIV infection. And there is a high probability for the foreskin to tear off during a sexual intercourse. And the breaks that are in the foreskin can act as an entrance for HIV infection. And a researcher from university of Melbourne form the OBGYN department stated the taking away the foreskin would take away the site of HIV entry to male reproductive organ.
Partner post: my sources